E-light resurfacing is an innovative technique in hardware cosmetology, recognized as the best one in Europe, USA and Japan.
Joint simultaneous action of two energies combined in the technique: optical (IPL or E-light) and bipolar RF electric current. The reason for using of these two energies by the dermatologists is simple: the light is absorbed by the target tissues, and is converted into heat energy.
Electric current is supplied almost simultaneously with the light energy and also converted into heat. Moreover, the impact of the electric current will be the strongest in the sites that were heated already by the light and impact on the target tissue will be stronger than on the surrounding one. Thus, we get a good selective action on the problem areas. Thanking to it you get rid of wrinkles, age spots, scars, spider veins, swelling and dark circles under the eyes. Your skin becomes smooth and well-groomed after 1-2 sessions. Apparatus for E-light rejuvenation does not damage the skin.
• Lifting the face oval, skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal;
• Tightening and rejuvenation of the skin of hands, neck, chest and body;
• Reducing the size of pores;
• Alignment of textural irregularities;
• Swelling and dark circles under the eyes;
• Treatment of acne scars and other post-inflammatory defects;
• Recovery after plastic surgery;
• Removal of spider veins, visible blood vessels;
• Elimination of pathological pigmented neoplasms;
• Elimination of acne, pustular formations.
Number of sessions: 5-6 per course, then interval of 3-4 weeks.
Contraindications to E-light rejuvenation
• Allergy to light and/or the sun;
• Retinol administration (synthetic vitamin A) during the last 6 months; administration of antibiotic tetracycline or other drugs that increase the skin’s sensitivity to light during the last month;
• Keloids, precancerous skin condition;
• Malignant cutaneous neoplasms;
• Cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator;
• Strong sun tan, tanning chemical (creams with the effect of sunburn, etc.);
• Infection caused by a herpes virus, infection or any other origin resulted in skin integrity violation (eczema, psoriasis, etc.) in the areas of E-light rejuvenation;
• Coagulation disorders (risk of increased bleeding as a result of bleeding disorders), administration of drugs that lower blood clotting (anticoagulants);
• Thromboembolic disease;
• Uncontrolled diabetes;
• Skin resurfacing laser (resurfacing) in the last three months;
• Your own decision regarding the application of the procedure in the case of nickel allergy because the electrodes of the device are coated with nickel;
• Per oral contraceptive Diane-35 administration, since it can create multiple lightenings.